Decals + Curb Stencils
Select your Font
Decals: Curb Stencils
Coordinated curb stencil for curb appeal to the max!
Dazzle your neighbors with a single-use curb address stencil to coordinate perfectly with your house numbers, letters and plaques for one-of-a-kind curb appeal!
With your curb stencil order we’ll include:
- A 5” tall peel-and-stick, vinyl curb stencil, with 4” tall text, in your combination of numbers / letters
- Step-by-step Installation Instructions
- Paint not included
- 5” tall single-use, removable peel-and-stick painting stencil
- 4” tall numbers expertly spaced and aligned in your unique combination of numbers / letters
- Best used on smooth concrete, metal, glass, or any even surface
- Consult our recommended spray paint colors that coordinate with our vinyl mailbox decals
- Clean, smooth, and dry mounting surface required
- Made-to-order in the USA
- Production time: 12 business days
- Sorry, no returns on this made-to-order product
- Customization , orientation, and large quantities available, just email us!
- Shipping available worldwide
- Delivery time varies by location
- Decal orders delivered via USPS First Class in the USA, Priority Mail worldwide
Or guide me through my my Curb Stencil options
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Order
Curb Stencil Product Info
Your single-use curb stencil will arrive with your unique combination of numbers / letters aligned and spaced on a 5” high peel-and-stick sheet. Refer to our Installation Instructions for a list of supplies needed. Surfaces must be clean, smooth, and dry. Spray paint not included.
Our single use, peel-and-stick curb stencils work best with a curb 6” or higher, rolled curb, or on an entirely flat, clean, and smooth surface. Refer to our Installation Instructions for more information on how to prepare your surface prior to application. Do not use on dirty, rough, or uneven surfaces. Curb stencils will not adhere to frozen surfaces.
Curb stencils feature 4” high numbers in your choice of modern font, aligned and spaced on a single use, peel-and-stick sheet. The paint color and degree of contrast will play a role in how well your curb numbers will be seen. Check with your municipality and HOA for any size requirements or restrictions.
Recommended spray paint* colors that coordinate with our vinyl mailbox decals:
- black: Rust-Oleum gloss black
- white: Rust-Oleum gloss white
- silver: Rust-Oleum metallic
- green: Rust-Oleum fluorescent green
- blue: Rust-Oleum gloss spa blue
- orange: Rust-Oleum gloss orange
- copper: Rust-Oleum gold rush
- brass: Rust-Oleum antique brass
- dark bronze: Rust-Oleum espresso
*Spray paint not included.
Place your order and we’ll get to work on your made-to-order vinyl decals.Manufacturing:
- Production time is 12 business days
- You’ll receive your USPS tracking number via email
- Decals Delivered via USPS First Class in the USA, Priority Mail worldwide
- Need them faster? Email us for expedited shipping options.